Unigloves Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves - Case of 20
Deep black, good for use with dark fluids such as printing ink or tattoo fluids
- Black nitrile gloves are ideal for tattooists, printers, agriculture and mechanics
- Also excellent for showing contrasts and colour changes with light fluids
- Ideal for the dairy industry, where black gloves can be used to help detect signs of Mastitis in milk
- Manufactured from premium quality black Nitrile for excellent resistance to cuts, tears and abrasions
- Powder free construction ensures the risk of contamination is minimised
- Conformity with National Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4, chemical resistant to EN374 parts 2 and 3 and food safe
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003
- Comply with Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- Material Ingredients: Nitrile (latex free), Potassium Hydroxide, Aquawax, ZDBC, ZDEC, ZnO, TiO2, Wingstay-L, Sulphur, Colour Pigment
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
VP5706 - 20 x Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves
VP5707 - 20 x Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves
VP5708 - 20 x Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves
VP5709 - 20 x Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves
we use them in a teaching environment where hydraulic oil is present, i find the gloves oil resistant and much better than the latex gloves we were using.
Id recommend them to anyone who needs to protect their hands from oils and grease which could be harmful to skin.
The quality is very good, I have had a few pairs of the gloves split instantly whilst fitting but this could be expected with a mass produced item.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: Unigloves Black Pearl Nitrile Gloves - Case of 20