Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Testing Kit
These Government assessed tests provide reliable results in 15 minutes. As used in recent UK mass testing trials for detection of COVID-19 cases
This point of care test is designed for use by clinical professionals (Medical Doctors/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc) only, and is intended to detect the antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of infection with COVID-19. Tests must be carried out correctly to ensure an accurate result. Once you have completed your order as normal, we will contact you to verify you are a healthcare professional prior to processing and shipping.
- Tests have been assessed by the UK Government - Click Here to see assessment
- Enables fast decision making e.g. whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading
- Work in just 15 minutes - conventional testing alternatives can take up to 72 hours creating significant disruption to organisations' workforce, efficiency, operations and performance
- These tests should be considered as a status check only to identify potential traces of coronavirus in your system and not a replacement for tests carried out by Medical Professionals - tests are not compatible with track and trace
- Any line indicator against double lines, however faint, should be considered a positive result. These results are only to be considered valid at time of test and must be regularly taken as part of an ongoing testing regime.
- Tests are CE marked and meet the provisions of the Council Directive 98/79/EC for in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- These tests are for current infection, if you need to test for the presence of antibodies following previous infection see our Roche Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Tests
- Each kit contains 20 Test cassettes, 20 Sterile swabs, 20 Extraction tubes and dropper tip, 1 Workstation, 2 Buffers and 1 Instruction manual
This testing kit is intended for use by health care professionals only. Once you have completed your order as normal, we will contact you to verify you are a healthcare professional prior to processing and shipping.