Self Test COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests
Self-tests approved by UK Government and Public Health England provide reliable results in 15 minutes. Used in recent UK mass testing trials for detection of Covid-19 cases - Compatible with NHS Track and Trace
- Tests are approved by UK Government and Public Health England and compatible with Track and Trace - Click Here to see assessment
- Covid-19 self test kits enable home users and workplaces to efficiently self-test in order to keep both staff, visitors and the general public safe
- Work in just 15 minutes - conventional testing alternatives can take up to 72 hours creating significant disruption to organisations' workforce, efficiency, operations and performance
- These tests should be considered as a status check only to identify potential traces of coronavirus in your system and not a replacement for tests carried out by Medical Professionals
- Tests are suggested to be carried out every 14 days, tests can be taken every day
- Any line indicator against double lines, however faint, should be considered a positive result. These results are only to be considered valid at time of test and must be regularly taken as part of an ongoing testing regime.
- Tests are CE marked and meet the provisions of the Council Directive 98/79/EC for in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- These tests are for current infection, if you need to test for the presence of antibodies following previous infection see our Roche Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Tests
- Box of 20 supplied with: 20 test cassettes, 20 sterile swabs, 20 extraction tubes and dropper tip, 1 workstation, 2 buffers, 1 instruction manual and 20 sealable poly bags
- Box of 2 supplied with: 2 test cassettes, 2 sterile swabs, 2 extraction tubes and dropper tip, 1 workstation, 1 x extraction buffer liquid (sufficient for 2 tests) and 1 instruction manual
These self test kits are unique in having QR codes which link to the Covid-19 Safe Communities (CSC) Tests Passporting App. This App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store free of charge. Using this means users can show evidence that they have taken a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test. To use the app to log your test result, please scan the QR code on the box and follow the instructions. A copy of the instructions can be found here.