Hand Safe Premium Powder Free Latex Gloves
Made of high quality natural rubber, designed to feel like a second skin
- Low protein minimising the risk of contamination and allergic reaction
- Low in residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Mildly chlorinated to reduce latex protein content
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination
- Textured to improve grip when carrying our precise tasks
- Compliant with EN455, EN420, EN374, EN388, AQL 1.5, ASTM F16771-7 and Food approval EC1935/2004
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Next Day Delivery available when ordered before 4pm
- We offer a number of delivery options from just £2.95
- Next Day Delivery is Free when your basket value is over £65
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Use the product for many domestic tasks. Love the feel of the gloves when on & they are very strong which is an added bonus.
Just the right weight and durability of glove that was food grade, for harvesting honey.
From looking at the picture on the website I waa hoping that the gloves would have been longer on the arm---the hand size is fine.
My friends and family
Good for most applications but also medical procedures where protection is important.
General household chores
Daily use for most chores. Fit for purpose and durable
For most chores, durable and recommended to family and friends.
I found this product ideal for my personal use, and comparable to what was being used in the hospital, regarding quality.
Gloves are as described, do the job well.
I use for handling koi fish, and mixing chemicals for pond treatment. Also use to keep a hand wound dry when showering. Very useful and versatile. Very reasonably priced. Can recommend.
I use these gloves for small household jobs involving detergents in water as I am allergic to most of them.I am unlikely to recommend them to friends who, like me, are of the older generation and undertake fewer domestic tasks, although they are perfect for me.
i use these gloves because i have intermittant probs with touch dermatitus,and as these gloves have no powder and conform to a recomendation from the nhs...... great
Very happy with goods and service.
Good quality but not as picture on en site
the latex gloves ordered XL was just right for me great
Fine for general purpose around the house and garage purposes. Also for vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Thanks, good service and quality product
I use them in my workshop and garage
I recommend just glove for their good service.
General purpose disposable physical and chemical protection. These gloves seem reasonably durable for single use.
The caraes say they are great
The caraes say they fit well