Ansell Touch N' Tuff Blue Nitrile Gloves
Offers outstanding chemical and mechanical properties
- Lighter and cooler, yet safer and more durable than other disposable options
- Last longer, offering you better value for money
- 100% nitrile; no waxes, silicone or plasticizers
- Offers three times the puncture resistance of standard latex or vinyl gloves
- Rolled cuffs provide a secure fit and greater wrist protection
- Ideal for use within catering and laboratory environments
- Textured finish on the fingertips offers improved grip
- No risk of contaminating food with corn starch used to powder gloves
- Gloves conform to the requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC
- Chemical resistant to EN 374-1 and EN374-2
- Compliant with EN 420, CE categorised in "Complex Design" and food safe
- AQL 1.5 medical grade
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card
Wear them all day at work ( truck driving) as i have psoriasis . Strong enough to last more than one day
OK for heavier work, for example car/motorcycle maintenance.
Good quality product
I use these gloves for stained glass making and they are perfect. I use chemical flux and chemical patina. And I am protected from both of these. They are also tough enough for me to hold the hot glass as I a making it.
ok did the job well
Used these gloves for vehicle maintenance, they are much better than gloves I have bought elsewhere, I can use them several times before they fail.I would recommend them to all my friends who do similar work.
strong and don't break