Type IIR Fluid Resistant Medical Face Masks
Fluid-resistant (Type IIr) face masks recommended for medical professions working in primary, secondary, community and private healthcare environments
- Medical grade face masks compliant with EN14683:2019, with a high bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of more than 98%
- Masks feature secure earloops to hold them in place
- Triple layer construction ensures reliable protection with a metal nose piece to ensure a close fit
- Recommended by the HSE for use in first aid procedures during the Covid-19 outbreak
- Not suitable for reuse, ensure masks are disposed of in accordance with your workplaces PPE guidelines
- Boxes feature clear instructions on how to use the masks
- Latex free, non-sterile masks in a box of 50
Face coverings are now compulsory for use on all forms of public transport and in a wide range of enclosed public spaces. This includes staff and customers in retail environments as well as bar staff, waiters and non-seated customers in bars, pubs and restaurants. Those failing to comply with the new rules could face fines of up to £200 for a first offence.
Order now to avoid 20% VAT on disposable gloves and PPE. VAT free period ends 31st October 2020.
Not a medical professional? Purchase one of our non-medical options, to ensure supplies go to essential workers only.