Type IIR Fluid Resistant Medical Face Masks
Fluid-resistant (Type IIr) face masks recommended for medical professions working in primary, secondary, community and private healthcare environments
- Medical grade face masks compliant with EN14683:2019, with a high bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of more than 98%
- Masks feature secure earloops to hold them in place
- Triple layer construction ensures reliable protection with a metal nose piece to ensure a close fit
- Recommended by the HSE for use in first aid procedures during the Covid-19 outbreak
- Not suitable for reuse, ensure masks are disposed of in accordance with your workplaces PPE guidelines
- Boxes feature clear instructions on how to use the masks
- Latex free, non-sterile masks in a box of 50
As of 19th July 2021, there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings. However, many are choosing to wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces where they may come into contact with people they don’t normally meet. According to guidance on Gov UK, “businesses, including transport operators, can also ask their employees and customers to wear face coverings.” By providing face coverings at entrances and receptions, you can help to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those in and around your premises.
Not a medical professional? Purchase one of our non-medical options, to ensure supplies go to essential workers only.