The ‘Hands, Face, Space, Fresh Air’ campaign urges the public to stick to these rules and remember the key behaviours of washing hands, wearing face coverings, making space and meeting in the fresh air to help stop the spread of COVID-19*. Our eye-catching posters present official guidance in a visually striking way to inform staff and visitors of critical actions they must take.
- Eye-catching reminder on how to ensure your staff, pupils and visitors adhere to the new government guidance
- Ideal for display around all premises - demonstrates a commitment to enforcing good infection control and social distancing practices
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Printed directly on to 0.2mm polypropylene for a crisp, high quality image
- Highly durable and resistant to tearing - made to stand the test of time, unlike other paper laminated alternatives
- Aluminium snap frames supplied with screws and wall plugs are available separately – please see price grid below
*Source - Public Health England Coronavirus Resources