UCI Medium Weight UCI Gloves
Standard weight, machine knitted UCI glove with an elasticated wrist
- Tough construction offers good resistance to cuts, excellent protection from tears and some resistance to contact heat
- Aramid fiber yarn combines high tensile strength and cut resistance into a soft, flexible yarn
- Ambidextrous fit so may be worn on either hand for greater economy
- Provides heat protection at EN407 (X1XXXX) making it ideal for handling warm items in assembly or extrusion lines
- Approved for contact heat temperatures of up to 100C
- Conforms with EN420 and EN388:2016 (X341B)
- Typical Applications: Manufacturing, engineering, construction, glazing, maring, automotive assembly
- Material Content: 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® (10gg)
- Kevlar® and DuPont™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
VP1279 - Standard UCI Gloves - Medium weight
VP1280 - Standard UCI Gloves - Medium weight
Good DIY/professional product. Easy to use site with no fuss. Good delivery time.
Reviewed By: Anonymous Item Reviewed: UCI Medium Weight UCI Gloves