5 Things You Didn’t Know
For as long as latex gloves have been around, people have found it impossible to resist the urge to explore their usage outside the medical context. Who can resist puffing up a latex glove to see how big you can make it?
Latex has been around for so long and there’s a reason it’s still so popular. Manufactured from natural rubber, latex gloves are recognised as the most sensitive and dextrous type of disposable gloves. They are resistant to most chemical solutions and much stronger than vinyl gloves!
So here at JustGloves we thought we’d give you some top tips about latex gloves:
1. It’s freezing outside and sometimes gloves just don’t cut the mustard. If you wear a pair of latex gloves under your gloves or mittens it offers great insulation, your hands will stay warm, and dry too.
2. When the summer finally arrives and we get to play outside, make a latex glove water balloon... fun for the whole family!
3. If you have dry hands and you’re not allergic to Latex then latex gloves can really help you out. Put a lot of moisturiser or Vaseline all over your hands, pop on the gloves overnight and the next day you will have softer hands.
4. Having trouble opening a stuck jar? No problem! Slip on a latex glove and you will be able to open that stubborn jar!
5. Latex Gloves provide a great barrier of protection when handling and preparing raw meat. Making you bacteria free!
So remember latex gloves aren’t just for medical use, the can be a pretty handy thing to have about the house too! We sell our Latex Gloves at an incredibly low price of only £2.95 a box.
Order today from JustGloves.co.uk.