Disposable Wedding Dress
Do you think rubber gloves are used just for your hands? If you do, then think again! British artist Susie MacMurray took it one step further and even designed a wedding dress entirely made out of rubber gloves... who said creativity was dead!
If designing wedding dresses is not your cup of tea there are many other reasons to always have rubber gloves at home.
Here are our top tips to make your home life easier and cleaner:
- Household cleaning Rubber gloves gives you brilliant grip and allow you to get stuck in even when using chemicals.
- Gardening: This act definitely requires gloves. It’s so annoying when you get dirt wedged under your fingernails.
- Changing nappies: For reasons which are obvious!
- Touching anything electrical: Just in case you get an electric shock, wear rubber gloves.
- Touching meat: Pop on some rubber gloves to stop cross contamination when handling meat.
- Dying hair: Dye can be a real pain to wash off your skin, not to mention not good for it. Always wear rubber gloves when applying hair dye, same goes for fake tan
Hope our trusty little list has helped. To buy all your rubber gloves check out our HUGE range at JustGloves today!