What is Vinyl?
Vinyl Gloves are manufactured from Polyvinyl Chloride Plastisol and are a popular choice for users who find themselves sensitive to Latex proteins or allergenic compounds. The material itself is extremely soft and provides a snug and comfortable fit. Vinyl gloves provide a reasonable resistance to oil and grease, but are not as strong or as resistant to tearing as Latex or Nitrile gloves. For this reason, they are often used for lower risk non-invasive procedures. We supply a range of Blue Vinyl Gloves which are ideal for use in catering applications and our Economy Medical Grade Vinyl Gloves are our most cost-effective disposable gloves, from as low as £1.40 per box of 100!
- Food safe gloves ideal for use in food preparation environments
- Stretchy latex-free material is strong yet comfortable to wear
- As Low As £2.70 per box
- Material: High Quality Man Made Vinyl, Powder Free
- Size: S, M, L
- Usage: Agriculture, Catering, Food Industry
- Our most cost effective powder free disposable glove
- An economical alternative for those with latex allergies
- As Low As £1.88 per box
- Material: High Quality Man Made Vinyl
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Usage: General Cleaning, Animal Grooming, Painting and Decorating