- Vinyl gloves that ensure quality of barrier protection for the wearer
- Offer unbeaten value for money compared to nitrile or latex
- As Low As £1.45 per 100
- Perfect for everyday use in home or work environments
- Thin yet strong vinyl gloves provide excellent dexterity & sensitivity
- As Low As £8.95 per 100
- Superior quality, designed to offer sensitivity and improved feel
- Compliant with EN420, EN388, EN374, AQL 1.5, EN455 and food approved
- As Low As £2.80 per 100
- Formed from a synthetically derived polymer material
- Smooth texture offers excellent dexterity and sensitivty
- As Low As £7.20 per 100
- Contains no proteins or accelerators that can be found in latex
- Beaded cuffs reduce tearing & textured surface ensures good grip
- As Low As £6.50 per 50 pairs
- Cost-effective synthetic vinyl gloves, ideal for tasks of a precise nature
- Supplied in boxes of 50 sterile wrapped pairs
- Only £10.25 Per Box of 50 Pairs
- Striking blue colour is ideal for use in food and catering environments
- 100% latex and powder free, suitable for sensitive skin
- As Low As £4.20 per 100
Vinyl gloves are a type of disposable glove. They are a synthetic glove material made from PVC. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and smooth, comfortable feel. They are often used in the manufacturing industry.
Most of our Vinyl gloves are available in powdered and powder free varieties. Powdered gloves are covered with a light dusting of a basic corn starch powder which helps to aid donning of the glove and also helps to absorb perspiration. Some users find this to be beneficial and increase comfort during prolonged usage. In clinical environments, powder free gloves may be preferable to minimise the risk of cross contamination occurring through natural dispersion of the powder.
Vinyl Gloves are 100% latex free. Many people have latex allergies so vinyl gloves are often a great substitute. They provide snug fit capabilities and some degree of dexterity.
Yes, vinyl gloves have medium chemical resistance. They are often used in workplaces and households for resistance against strong acids and bases, salts, other water solutions and alcohols.
Yes, vinyl gloves are regularly used for food preparation. Due to vinyl gloves resistance to oils they make them an ideal glove for the hospitality industry.
Yes, you can request a sample of any of our disposable gloves, simply call our friendly sales team on 0808 1699 117 and we will send one to you right away!!