Work and safety gloves designed specifically for industrial and manual work. No matter your requirements - whether it's a durable exterior to protect from blades, soft and flexible material for dexterity and precision, or even just a bit of grip to assist with manual handling - you'll find what you need in our extensive range.
The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 place a duty on every employer to ensure that suitable personal protective equipment is provided to employees who may be exposed to a risk to their health or safety while at work.
Work gloves are designed to be used for manual and industrial work. There are many different types of work gloves, such as:
- Cut Resistant Gloves- These gloves are commonly used by professions that use sharp tools such as chefs, carpenters and warehouse workers.
- Gripper Gloves- Gripper gloves are ideal for workers such as plumbers or DIY workers.
- Assembly Line Gloves- These are used by people who still need great dexterity and precision whilst keeping their hands protected. Ideal for light manual work.
- Fingerless Gloves- Ideal for workers who need to keep their hands warm as well as still being able to perform precise work.
- Waterproof / Oil Work Gloves- Ideally used in warehousing, construction and utility environments.
- Heat Resistant Gloves- The perfect type of glove for utensil handling, kitchen and general maintenance applications. Many professions such as welders and electricians rely on these gloves for extra protection.
- Chemical Resistant Gloves- These gloves will offer great protection from a large range of chemicals.
- Rigged Gloves- Ideally used for all types of manual work, adding fantastic extra protection.
- Cold Work Gloves- These are ideal gloves for any profession that works outside or in a cold environment. Perfect for the winter months.