Polyco Tri-Colour Cut Resistant Gloves
- A Polyurethane palm coating and seamless knitted liner
- Suitable for tasks only requiring Cut Protection Level 1
- As Low As £0.75 per Pair
- Suitable for tasks requiring Cut Level 3 Protection
- A seamless cut resistant liner offering excellent comfort
- As Low As £4.75 per Pair
- Suitable for tasks requiring Cut Level 5 Protection
- Features a glass fibre and Polyurethane palm coating
- As Low As £8.10 per Pair
The safety glove "Traffic Light System" was introduced to enable users to quickly and easily identify the correct cut resistant level of glove they should be using by colour (Red, Amber or Green).
The system allows for a simple and universal method of choosing the right glove for the right task. The general workforce can now select the right level of protection without experience or language barriers causing any issues, particularly in this modern era of so many safety gloves looking so similar yet offering such a variance in terms of protection offered.
The system can be quickly and effectively implemented by the responsible health and safety manager and means at a glance checks that correct gloves are being worn for the correct tasks can be made, reducing the risk of accidents taking place.