Extra Large Nitrile Gloves
Suitable for palms 10cm to 11cm wide.
Nitrile gloves are resistant to a broader range of chemicals as well as being more durable and abrasion resistant when compared to latex and vinyl. Similar in feel to latex, these gloves are manufactured from a synthetic rubber which provides superior strength and durability.
Containing no latex proteins these gloves are safe to use on people sensitive to latex which is why the NHS have switched to using nitrile as their glove material.
- Bodyguards AQL 4.0 Blue Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
- Powder free gloves ideal for protecting hands from dirt and potential irritants
- Superior comfort and dexterity when compared to Vinyl gloves
- As Low As £15.20 per 100
- Hand Safe GN91 Powder Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Made of a soft but tough and stretchy Nitrile material
- Developed to give increased sensitivity to the user
- As Low As £27.35 per 200
- Polyco Orange Finite HD Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
- Providing an effective barrier against oils, acids and other chemicals
- The diamond pattern ensures outstanding grip and performance
- As Low As £22.20 per 100
- Unigloves Pro.Tect Powder Free Black Nitrile Gloves
- Offers a high resistance to solvents, oil, grease and hydrocarbons
- Matt black gloves offer a cleaner and more discreet appearance
- As Low As £16.65 per 100