Black disposable gloves are fantastic for very messy tasks, where it is preferable for your customer not too see the necessary dirt on your gloves. This is the primary reason, this colour of glove was developed as tattooists often get blood on their gloves during the process and regular disposable gloves can look more gory than they need to!
Black Nitrile Gloves are also becoming more popular with mechanics who do not need high visilibilty gloves as not only do they hide the oil and grease marks from working on the engines, they also have enhanced protection against a wide range of chemicals used in commercial garages.
- Manufactured from premium quality nitrile for cut resistance
- Ideal for tattooists, printers, agriculture and mechanics
- As Low As £4.45 per 100
- Material: Nitrile, 100% Latex Free, Powder Free
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Usage: Tattooing, Body Piercing, Security Tasks
- Offer a high resistance to solvents, oil, grease and hydrocarbons
- Formerly Unigloves Commercial Powder Free Nitrile
- As Low As £4.35 per 100