GDPR In Practice Poster - Privacy By Design
Privacy by design is an approach recommended by the ICO to maximise the security of personal data under GDPR. Whilst it may sound complicated, we have broken it down in to simple terms and everyday guidance to assist in advocating privacy by design in your organisation.
- 80% of breaches involve staff. Showing you have taken reasonable steps to ensure staff are GDPR aware may be critical in the event of a breach or dispute
- A cost effective way of increasing awareness of GDPR; non-compliance can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is higher).
- A practical and attractive alternative to issuing hundreds of pages of plain text covering GDPR - can be displayed as part of your organisations GDPR training arrangements
- An effective way of maintaining data protection standards in busy or shared environments, particularly where temporary staff may operate.
- Significantly more professional in appearance than self-printed materials
- Features salient points with official guidance from the ICO and practical everyday advice
- Ideal for display and issuing in any organisation or office that handles personal data
- Relevant to all core business departments such as sales, customer service, accounts, marketing, IT, operations and HR
- High quality posters are printed on 195 micro polypropylene and are available in A2 or A3 sizes
- Supplied as single posters. Snap frames sold separately. Save up to 15% by buying the full ‘GDPR in Practice’ series of 10 posters
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card