GDPR In Practice Stickers – For Personal Data Storage
The penalties for mishandling personal data can be severe under GDPR. These stickers are ideal for display on any personal data repositories that must be managed in accordance with GDPR.
- Be seen to be compliant and taking obligations under GDPR seriously - stick around or on any folders or devices that hold personal data
- A low cost, but highly effective way of increasing awareness of GDPR; non-compliance can result in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover (whichever is higher)
- Relevant to all core business departments such as sales, customer service, accounts, marketing, IT, operations and HR
- A practical and attractive alternative to issuing hundreds of pages of plain text covering GDPR - can be utilised as part of your organisations GDPR training arrangements
- An effective way of maintaining data protection standards in busy or shared environments, particularly where temporary staff may operate
- Printed on a durable Vinyl material and feature an easy-peel adhesive that will stick to most surfaces without causing damage
- Stickers are supplied in packs of 16 containing multiple messages
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
- Pay by Phone
- Pay by PayPal
- Pay with Amazon
- Pay by Invoice
- Pay by Card