Wear Welding Mask - Landscape
- Sign Type:
- Mandatory Sign
- Sign Reads:
- Wear Welding Mask
- Sizes Available:
- 300x100mm | 450x150mm
- Rigid Plastic or Self Adhesive Vinyl
- How To Order:
- Select the Required Size, Material and Quantity then click `Add To Cart`
Complies with the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
- Ensure staff wear appropriate PPE at all times
- Helps to minimise work place accidents due to lack of protection
- Conforms to EN ISO 7010:2012
- Highly durable - made from either durable rigid plastic or self-adhesive flexible vinyl
- Easy to apply - both sign types come with their own adhesive
Why EN ISO 7010
The main goal of the standard is to introduce a globally recognised range of safety pictograms. Although most will be similar and familiar, there are some new introductions
Where does EN ISO 7010 apply?
The regulation is applicable in all workplaces and locations where users need to be informed about safety matters - emergency exits and hazardous area signs are excellent examples of standard use signs
What does FirstAid4Less offer?
All safety signs offered by FirstAid4Less are EN ISO 7010:2012 compliant. We ensure that all signs are constructed to the highest quality. Where possible we will always offer our signs in both Rigid Plastic and Self-adhesive flexible vinyl.